Getting access to the PIA Market Access is easy! However, we're selective when choosing producers. Each candidate is closely reviewed to ensure that our partnership is mutually beneficial.
Sample Producer Agreement
Orientation - Get up to speed with one-on-one guidance during your first 30 days
Training - Quickly navigate the PIA Market Access platform with weekly In-Depth Commercial and Personal Lines Training
Your Carriers - PIA Market Access does not get involved with policies bound under your own contract. You will continue to receive the normal compensation from those carriers
QUALIFYING CRITERIAIn order to maintain a high level of agency interaction and quality results for carrier partners, we have a few requirements for new and existing members.
- $45 First Month Fee - This fee is non-refundable and it covers enrollment fees, background check, license review and first monthly fee
- $5,000 monthly new premium requirement
- Favorable credit history
- PIA Membership Is Required-If you are not a PIA member, please contact PIA to join today.
- Experience - Minimum of three years of experience selling commercial property/casualty insurance for commercial lines access and one year of experience selling personal property/casualty insurance for personal lines access
- Review of past three years of E&O losses and experience
- Current E&O Insurance from an AM Best A-Rated carrier with a minimum limit of $1,000,000 per occurrence and a minimum limit of $1,000,000 per aggregate. Binders and certificates of insurance will be accepted for temporary proof only. We require a copy of the full policy declarations page for the annual term of the policy. We currently do not accept E&O from the following carriers due to coverage limitations: Everest, Mercer, National Casualty Co, Continental Casualty Co, E&O written through carriers purchased on the website E&O for Less or on NAPA paper. No exceptions.
WHAT YOU NEEDBefore you begin your application process, please take a moment to gather some required documentation:
- Agent License Number, for all states licensed
- List of all agency W2 and 1099 employees
- Agency Federal Tax ID and/or SSN of owner
- E&O dec page, expiration date, and limits
- Carrier Experience Reports for your top five carriers for the last three years showing premium written and loss reports
Approval generally takes 5-7 working days. Once you are qualified, you will be sent a PIA Market Access Producer Agreement to sign and return. At such time, you will be requested to attend a 1-hour online Orientation. Then you'll be off and running in no time!